- Danze and Gerber announced the addition of Sharron Edwards as business development manager in Region 6, which is comprised of several south-southeast states. Edwards previously worked at VW Gallerie and V&W Supply in Alabama.
- Winters Instruments hired Brian McClure as executive vice president U.S. and Mexico. Based in Houston,McClure is responsible for sales and operations in those two countries. McClure has expertise in both instrumentation and the oil and gas sector.
- T&S Brass and Bronze Works hired Andrew Clayton as general manager of the company’s operations in Shanghai, China. Clayton has a background in manufacturing and labor relations as well as an in-depth knowledge of the Asian foodservice industry.
- Hart & Cooley named Al Mejia vice president and general manager. Mejia will lead the company’s sales, operations and HVAC product development.
- ECR International President and CEO Ron Passafaro was reelected as chairman of the Hydronics Institute through 2017. Passafaro has been a member of the Hydronics Institute his whole career and has served on its executive board since 2007.
- KNIPEX Tools announced the hiring of Scott James as sales manager. James will manage all sales activities with independent sales representatives who service the industrial, electrical, plumbing and construction wholesalers in the company’s growing southern region of the country.
- Charlotte Johnson joined the American Fire Sprinkler Association staff as communications coordinator. Johnson assumes the communications duties previously held by Nicole Duvall, who has been promoted to director of communications.
- Morrison Supply Co. held its annual customer appreciation events at its Longview and Mt. Pleasant, Texas HVAC stores. Longtime customers and communities members were invited for lunch at their local stores. More than 150 lunches were served between the two customer events.
- Burr Oak Tool recently held its fifth annual sales summit June 1-5 at company headquarters in Sturgis, Mich., for a week-long event that included sales training, new product information, technical shop sessions and service seminars.
- Mestek Distributor Products Group welcomed Koldware to its family of HVAC and hydronic heating and cooling companies. Koldware, a manufacturer of high-efficiency portable cooling units, previously operated under Mestex, located in Dallas.
- Holdrite relocated its executive offices in July to 14284 Danielson St, in Poway, Calif. The company’s phone, fax and emails remain the same as does the addresses of its operations and East Coast distribution center in Tennessee and its West Coast distribution center in Nevada.
- Mansfield Plumbing celebrated “Made in the USA Day” on July 2 by marking 86 years of manufacturing operations in Ohio. In other company news, Mansfield announced it has improved its company website with new home page features, mobile-friendly optimization, improved organization and enhanced product search capabilities.