Plumbing People News for July 2015
- Murray Supply Co. named Heath Jones as its Winston-Salem (N.C.) branch manager. Jones has 20 years of experience in the PVF/plumbing industry.
- Webstone promoted Bill Colglazier to director of new business development and hired Larry Waldron as its new national sales manager.
- NIBCO named Chris Mason vice president of human resources. He reports directly to NIBCO Chairman and CEO Rex Martin.
- Danze and Gerber named Andy Hansen national sales manager — building segment.
- RectorSeal Corp. announced the retirement of Lou Laroche, a 35-year industry veteran, and the company’s national accounts and regional sales manager. RectorSeal also announced Dave Isenbarger will take over as Mid-America regional sales manager.
- Grundfos named Bill Crooks customer service center director at the company’s Olathe, Kan., facility.
- Lasco Fittings named Darren Hayes southeastern regional manager and Joshua Teague direct sales representative in the southwestern Texas market. Hayes previously worked at Jones Stephens as a regional sales manager.
- Geo-Flo Products named Thomas Wyer company president. Wyer has been with the company since 2005 in a variety of roles.
- Franke Kitchen Systems North America recently named Gary T. Langbo president of sales and marketing based at company headquarters in Smyma, Tenn.
- Enviro Water Products named Paul Kwiat national sales director in the north region. Kwiat joins a team that includes Laura Schaefer(national sales director, south) and Justin Baker(national sales director, west). The team is led by Tony Friesl(executive vice president).
- Pelican Products named Jeff Diamond director of product management—Consumer/Outdoor and Travel Goods Markets and also named Stephan Corti president of the company’s Commercial/Government Division.
- Air Masters Commercial Support Technical Engineer Jeremy Welch earned his professional engineer (P.E.) license in the state of Missouri.
- ICC Evaluation Service hired Bill Gould as vice president of external relations and client services.
- Both Uponor and REHAU were winners of Project of the Year awards at the Plastics Pipe Institute’s annual meeting in Idaho. Uponor won for its work on the San Diego State Aztec Center. Pictured receiving the award is Uponor’s Kate Olinger(center).
- Fresh-Aire UV, a manufacturer of carbon/PCO and UV-C indoor air-quality products in North America, recently awarded Victor Distributing a 10-year anniversary presentation.
- LAUFEN was honored with the 2015 Metropolis Likes Award for its hidden drain system from the Kartell by Laufen Collection. The hidden drain washbasins are made of SaphirKeramik material.
- Lochinvar was named a Bronze winner in the 35th annual Telly Awards for a video that showcases the company’s CREST Condensing Boiler. The video was selected from nearly 12,000 entries.