• Watts Water Technologies recently named Munish Nandacompany president, Americas. He replaces Suellen Torregrosa. Nanda previously was president of control technologies at ITT Corp., and prior to that was vice president of integrated supply chain for ITT’s Fluid and Motion Control Group.
• Robert Bosch LLC named Vitor S. GregorioNorth American Regional President for Bosch Thermotechnology. He succeeds the retired Richard Soperand will lead North American operations for the Thermotechnology Division’s heating-cooling and domestic hot water product offerings. Earlier, New Hampshire Senator Jeanne Shaheen visited the company’s headquarters in recognition of its commitment to producing energy-efficient heating and cooling systems. Shaheen co-sponsored the new Energy Efficiency Improvement Act of 2015.
• F.W. Webb promoted Pat McCormackto general manager of its Newburgh, N.Y., location. Also at Newburgh, Scott Brownwas promoted to operations manager.
• Dallas-based Ameripipe Supply announced the hiring of Jack McKendrickas director of mechanical, industrial and oilfield sales, Scott Vaillancourtas branch manager for Ameripipe’s Houston location and Sheryl Russellas manager of the company’s San Antonio and Austin branches.
• Mansfield Plumbing’s Gene Oswaltcelebrated 53 years with the company on June 4. He first started in the tool room, moved to the brass tool room 29 years later and has been a case maker in the model shop since 2007.
• M&G DuraVent announced longtime employee John Jacklichhas retired after 56 years with the company in many respected positions, including president.
• Enviro Water Products named Tucson Winsupply the winner of its 2014 Distributor of the Year Award, based on significant sales, volume, outstanding professionalism and exceptional work. Pictured from left are Tony Victorino(Tucson Winsupply president) and Del Johnston(from rep firm Marketing Pros).
• Express Pipe & Supply’s Anaheim, Calif. location recently welcomed the Kohler Tour Bus for its inaugural stop. The bus will be making stops throughout the U.S., giving consumers a comprehensive look at Kohler bathroom products.
• Danfossrecently was named by the Economic Development Council of Tallahassee/Leon County, Fla., as its featured business for the month of April as part of its “Made in Tallahassee: Produced Regionally, Sold Globally” initiative.
• Danzeand Gerber Plumbing Fixturesparticipated in its annual care package donation to Operation Gratitude — a support network for those U.S. service members deployed overseas. Team members donated thousands of basic necessity and hygiene products.