- Dakota Supply Group recently named DEAN BARAK, CRAIG THOMPSON, DON METZGER and JUSTIN OSSEFOORT as new regional operations managers. This newly created role brings dedicated focus on creating operational excellence across each of DSG’s regions, a key ingredient to providing a world-class customer experience, the distributor noted. Barak has been with DSG for 24 years and now will manage operations throughout its Wisconsin region, including branches in La Crosse, Plover and Rice Lake. Thompson has been with DSG for 20 years and will oversee operations across its Montana region. Metzger also has been with the company for 20 years and will lead operations throughout the North Dakota region. Ossefoort is a new addition to the DSG team and will manage operations throughout South Dakota.
- In other DSG news, TROY OLSEN has been hired as branch manager of the distributor’s Rochester and Austin locations in Minnesota. Olsen is responsible for providing direct leadership to DSG’s branch teams, as well as overseeing all day-to-day branch operations in both locations.
- Bradley Corp. appointed JIM JOHNSTON to vice president of manufacturing for the Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin-based manufacturer of plumbing fixtures, restroom accessories and emergency equipment. Johnston is responsible for operations of all Bradley manufacturing/plant locations, including Menomonee Falls and Germantown, Wisconsin, Marion, Ohio, and Delton, Michigan, directing supply chain, quality assurance and lean/continuous improvement.
- California Faucets announced National Sales Manager STEVEN WEINBERG Is the recipient of the 2019 Professional of the Year by the Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association.
- Triangle Tube announced the appointment of RAY PARENT as northeast territory sales manager. The additional sales support in the Northeast has reinforced its commitment and ongoing support to customer services in the HVAC market, the company said.
- NORITZ AMERICA announced KEYLINE SALES out of Downey, California, will help cover the Southern California plumbing and heating market, working in conjunction with the company’s staff sales team in that region.
- STRASSER WOODENWORKS added AL RYKUS, principal and lead salesperson for ELITE BRANDS as its new manufacturers representative in Florida. Elite Brands is a specialty provider of sales and logistics within the decorative home product industries.
- LSU quarterback Joe Burrow is the recipient of the 2019 JOHNNY UNITAS GOLDEN ARM AWARD, presented annually by the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Educational Foundation and A. O. SMITH CORP. to the nation’s top college quarterback who best exemplifies character, scholastic and athletic achievement.
- XYLEM is partnering with THE CHRIS LONG FOUNDATION’S WATERBOYS initiative to bring clean and sustainable water to communities in need across the United States. Xylem and Waterboys seek to raise awareness about domestic water issues, including that 1.5 million people in the U.S. lack access to clean, safe drinking water at home.
- WATER-RIGHT, an independent OEM in the water treatment industry, announced the expansion of the Wripli Wi-Fi platform to include filtration products with the Evolve and WaterCare brands.
January Supply House Times Movers and Shakers
January 31, 2020