Appointments and promotions in the plumbing industry
Supply House Times Movers and Shakers — April 2015
• Jomar Valve hired Wes Gossanas its new regional business development manager for the Southeast region. Gossan previously worked at Rheem and Mueller Industries.
• Rep firm P-M & Associates announced the hiring of Shannon Ambroseas architectural and design sales associate, Jim Bovaas quotations manager and Ryan McBrideas inside sales customer representative.
• ROHL appointed Tracy Haugh as the company’s new director of marketing.
• John Zagorski has joined the commercial specification sales team at Mainline Sales. He will lead the firm’s commercial spec sales efforts in Los Angeles and Orange counties in California.
• Prier Products named Scott Brady research, development and engineering manager and Greg Mertes production supervisor.
• Caleffi announced the hiring of Cody Mackto the position of application engineer.
• WaterFurnace International appointed Scott Honeggerto the commercial team as senior applications engineer for applied products.
• Lars van der Haegenwill take over as CEO of the Belimo Group starting July 1. He will succeed Jacques Sanche, who is leaving the company at the end of September.
• Knipex Tools appointed Nancy Szankowskito the position of senior marketing specialist. She brings more than 30 years of marketing experience to her role.
• Watts Water recently honored rep firm Hugh M. Cunningham, Inc., with its Marketing Excellence Award.
• SpacePak announced rep partnerships with TSS Associates (Albany, N.Y.) and Sales, Marketing and Service (Stoughton, Mass.).
• ECR International announced N.H. Yates is its rep in the
• Newport Brasshas been honored as a member of the Made in California program awarded by the nonprofit organization California Manufacturing Technology Consulting.
• Morrison Supply was honored with the 2014 LG Duct Free System Distributor of the Year Award at the recent AHR Expo.
• Daikin Applied named Air Reps its sole equipment representative in Washington state. The move aligns Daikin’s sales channels.
• Armacell signed an agreement to purchase Industrial Thermo Polymers, a leading Canadian manufacturer of extruded polyethylene foam products.
• AquaMotion recently added rep firms IKM Sales, Integrity Sales and Marketing and SAE Sales.
• Marketing and public relations firm O’Reilly-DePalma debuted its new website at www.oreilly-depalma.com.
• Danfoss added Equipco as a new rep for pressure-independent control valves in Canada.