Since its inception, the ASA Education Foundation and its trustees have worked to ensure that relevant and comprehensive training programs and delivery systems are developed to provide the PHCP and PVF industry with the tools which will be instrumental in protecting the future of the wholesale channel of distribution. The following are some of the visionary programs that have been developed through the support of the Karl E. Neupert Endowment Fund:
- ASA University
- ASAU Online
- ASAU Advisory Service
- Master of Distribution Management program
- Distribution business acumen courses
- Product knowledge courses
- Role-specific training & resources
- Additional hard- and soft-skill training
- Regionally offered training and education
- Expanded NetworkASA content
- Women in Industry seminars
- Talent development resources
Benefitting the Following Areas of Your Business
- Outside sales
- Inside sales
- Counter sales
- Accounting, IT & HR
Karl E. Neupert Endowment Fund
Follow Supply House Times on Twitter!
https://www.facebook.com/SupplyHouseTimesFind Supply House Times on Facebook!
http://www.supplyht.com/linkedinJoin Supply House Times on LinkedIn!
Supply House Times is on https://plus.google.com/+Supplyht/postsGoogle+
Report Abusive Comment