The American Supply Association recently published the first of two special industry compensation studies.
The first study, which focuses on driver and warehouse worker compensation levels, plus also dives into inside and outside sales positions and showroom sales personnel, covers the time period of June 1 through Aug. 31, 2021.
Specific topics covered in this first study include:
- The current labor market;
- Warehouse personnel;
- Compensation by position (Class A CDL delivery drivers starting/inexperienced and experienced);
- Selector/picker day shift;
- Selector/picker night shift;
- Showroom salesperson;
- Inside sales entry level;
- Inside sales experienced;
- Outside sales entry level; and
- Outside sales experienced.
ASA member companies that contributed data to the survey receive the report free of charge. ASA member companies that did not submit data and would like to purchase the report, can contact Mike Miazga at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so. ASA member manufacturer, rep and master distributor companies can purchase the report as well. Non-ASA member companies also can purchase the report by contacting Miazga.
Data collection for the second special study begins in early December. The second report will be available in early January. To be added to the distribution list for the second data collection, contact Mike Miazga at email@example.com.