ASA’s Mike Miazga is back with another COVID-19 Recovery Town Hall interview session. This time, Mike is joined by National Association of Homebuilders President and CEO Jerry Howard, who answers a bevy of ASA member questions related to the construction/homebuilding market coming out of the pandemic.
Key topics discussed include:
- Thoughts on single-family vs. multi-family starts in the near-term and foreseeable future
- How can distributors help homebuilders right now?
- How has the labor market affected builders?
- Foreclosures and their impact on new home construction?
- COVID-19-related exodus to the suburbs?
- What do the next six months look like for builders?
Watch the video interview here.