Hirsch Pipe & Supply President and CEO and ASA President Bill Glockner, The Granite Group President and CEO Bill Condron and Winsupply Senior Vice President of Marketing Steve Edwards talk to ASA’s Mike Miazga about how their companies are best dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic from operational, safety and human aspects. These three industry thought-leaders discuss:
- Measures their companies have taken to keep employees and customers safe.
- Changes in business conditions both from the distributor and customer side.
- Navigating the human element of the pandemic and listening to their employees’ needs and concerns.
- Where they see business conditions headed in the short-term and coming out of the pandemic.
- Advice to distributors in areas that have not yet been hit hard by the pandemic.