NetworkASA 2014, to be held at the Bellagio in Las Vegas Sept. 9-11, promises to expand on the 2013 event, which resulted in record attendance numbers from 106 distributor companies and 80 manufacturing companies. This year’s theme, Ability: Adapt, Grow, Succeed, is consistent with ASA’s branding and certainly in tune with the direction ASA’s membership has taken. As 2014 PresidentJohn Strong points out in this month’s “Letter from the ASA President,” ASA has enjoyed two consecutive years of net membership growth and shows no signs of slowing down. This success has been directly mirrored by the recent growth of ASA’s annual convention.
As THE industry networking event of the year, NetworkASA 2014 brings to the table the perfect combination of education, industry networking, camaraderie and entertainment. Simply put, the benefits of attendance far outweigh the reasons not to be there. Highlights that attendees can look forward to this year include:
• Jimmy Johnson– Legendary NFL coach, two-time Super Bowl champion and a member of the “FOX NFL Sunday” team – A. O. Smith Future Trends Luncheon
• Robert O’Neill– Team leader, Naval Special Warfare Development Group (Seal Team Six) –Plumbing Industry Educational Forum & Breakfast, brought to you by Kohler
• Alan Beaulieu– Principal, ITR Economics – 2015 Industry Forecast
• Dr. Donald R. McNeeley– President and CEO – Chicago Tube and Iron Corp.
• Weldbend IPD Breakfast Speaker – Announcement forthcoming.
Educational Session Presenters
• Gene Marks– Columnist, N.Y. Times, Forbes, The Huffington Post; Author, Business Consultant
• Alex Goldfayn– CEO, Evangelist Marketing Institute
• Dirk Beveridge– President, 4th Generation Systems; Founder, UnleashWD
• Doug Dillon– Director, Professional Development, ASA Education Foundation; Director, Talent Management, First Supply
The always popular wholesaler and vendor conference appointments will once again be a featured event along with the IPD and Plumbing Division open-house receptions, and the ASA Annual Meeting and Member Lunch. As usual, all in all, its going to be another CAN’T MISS event.
“Comments from attendees in the post-event NetworkASA 2013 survey were repeated that ‘this was like the old ASA’ in its magnitude of energy, robust attendance and dynamic networking events,” ASA Executive Vice President Michael Adelizzi said. “Great job,” “Another great event” and “Keep doing what you are doing” also were among the list of responses. “We look forward to more of the same comments in the post-event survey in 2014,” Adelizzi added.
Mark your calendars now for NetworkASA 2014 Sept. 9-11 at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and visit www.asa.net for a full program brochure, registration details and hotel reservation information.
Please contact Ruth Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 630/467-0000, ext. 210 with any NetworkASA 2014-related questions.