ASA University will soon debut a new course to the popular ProductPro brand of offerings - Introduction to Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration©. Key for any employee new to your company or to the product line, this course continues the tradition associated with the ProductPro® brand, making your employees smarter about the products they sell. Intro to HVAC/R will familiarize your employees with the terms related to and the components found within HVAC/R systems, as well as provide details on the specific tools used in this segment of the industry. Employees who complete this course will:
- Understand the principles of
- Be able to breakdown the HVAC/R systems into their
- Describe uses and alternatives to each
- Describe the components and application of of HVAC/R system
- List the types of tools such as meters, gauges, instruments and indicators necessary to work with this product line.
The course, available this winter, will be offered in both a workbook format, as well as in ASAU Online as an interactive and engaging course. Contact Chris Olsen of the ASA University staff at 630/ 467-0000 ext. 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.