- Radiant system design and applications
- Installation options - the right method for the right job
- Energy-management systems
- The science of comfort
- Primary/secondary piping strategies
- Outdoor reset applications.
Mini-Camp II builds on Mini-Camp I, and delves into topics:
- Advanced Design Suite™ (ADS) design software
- Boiler piping and sizing
- Primary/secondary piping dynamics
- Circulator sizing
- Flow and head-loss calculations
- Outdoor reset control strategies using the proSeries controls
- TruFLOW™ manifolds and proPANEL® introduction.
The remaining open Mini-Camp I training dates are: April 7-9, July 21-23, Oct. 6-8, and Nov. 3-5. The Mini-Camp II training dates are: March 31-April 2, June 23-25, Aug. 18-20, Sept. 8-10, and Oct. 20-22. Contractors can register with manufacturers representatives, or by calling 800-321-4739.
Report Abusive Comment