Endowment Fund is Fulfilling Campaign Promises
2004 ENDOWMENT FUND PROGRAMS
- Five full-day workshops for the groundbreaking Essentials of Profitable Distribution certificate course
- Development of the exciting new Customer Service - the Path to Higher Profits workbook
- The new, 2nd edition of Introduction to Pipe, Valves and Fittings
- Scholarships for the University of Industrial Distribution
- Workshops in the ASA regions
- Technology training for the use and applications of the Industry Data Base
While none of this program development and educational support would have been possible without earnings from the Karl E. Neupert Endowment Fund, many members have yet to support the Endowment with a contribution. The resources required to develop and support programs far exceed the dues ASA collects to fund its representation, meeting and information-sharing activities. We need all citizens of the wholesaler/distributor community to support the Endowment that funds this industry's training programs.
For information on the Karl E. Neupert Endowment Fund, please contact Paul Martin at 312-464-0090. You can also review the Fund information and an overview of its structure and accomplishments at www.asaef.org.