Hotel space is filling up fast for the industry’s biggest event of the year, ASA’s NETWORK2022, which takes place Nov. 9-11 at the Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel in downtown Chicago.
This year’s NETWORK event, which annually brings together the industry’s brightest minds from throughout the PHCP-PVF supply chain, is loaded with 11 educational sessions presented by respected thought-leaders, as well as many engaging networking events to meet leading distributors, manufacturers and reps.
Education topics this year include:
- Artificial intelligence: The next frontier
- How distributors are navigating emerging trends to avoid disruption (panel discussion)
- Navigating the growing cost of health care (panel discussion)
- Who is afraid of big, bad distributors?
- Marketing trends to attract top talent (panel discussion)
- What makes a winning culture in a post-pandemic world (panel discussion)
- How distributors are navigating supply chain disruption and handling allocations with their customer base (panel discussion)
- Demographics precipitates economics: Profound strategic planning for the post-pandemic era
- Get the most out of your cloud ERP (panel discussion)
- Making your message memorable
Keynote speakers this year include Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee Larry Csonka (NIBCO ASA IPD Breakfast), Admiral Michael Rogers (Kohler ASA Plumbing Division Breakfast) and Ben Saunders (A. O. Smith Breakfast), plus attendees will receive the LIXIL 2023 industry forecast from ASA Chief Economist Dr. Chris Kuehl. Hear firsthand what economic trends will potentially impact your business in 2023.
The popular Great Ideas best practices roundtable sessions also will take place, providing attendees the opportunity to collaborate with their peers.
For NETWORK registration and hotel information, click here.