- Winsupply named JEFF DICE president of Winsupply Equity Group and CHRIS SCHRAMECK vice president of information technology. Dice is responsible for general ledger reporting, risk management, real estate holdings, property management, tax and compliance, banking partnerships, acquisition financing and internal audit. Schrameck is responsible for information technology strategy and execution, software development, hardware/software infrastructure, data center operations, information security, quality assurance and business intelligence.
- Concord, New Hampshire-based The Granite Group added ALICIA CRINITI as senior vice president of marketing. She brings more than 25 years of experience in marketing to the newly created role, including the most recent 10 years from within the wholesale-distribution industry.
- Watts appointed JIM KOEPSELL general manager of the company’s drains and industrial businesses, ATUL SHARMA director of commercial operations and general manager for Watts’ Syncta business and CARLOS HADDAD general manager for the company’s Dormont gas business unit in addition to his existing role as vice president of marketing and business development for the Americas and Europe.
- Oatey recently announced a bevy of personnel moves. DALITHIA SMITH was promoted to vice president and chief human resources officer, while PATRICK AQUINO was promoted to vice president of sales, wholesale plumbing. DARRYL JONES is now serving as manager, commercial sales training, while KAREN FOX has been promoted to national showroom sales manager. The company also announced ADRIAN SCHERER is now manager, commercial healthcare sales and JOHN WATERS is now technical specialist, commercial sales.
- BNP Plumbing Group columnist DAVE YATES was appointed to IAPMO's Hydronics Standards Committee as a voting member by the organization's executive committee.
- Delta Faucet’s BOB NEFF has joined the board of directors of Plumbing Manufacturers International.
- UPONOR NORTH AMERICA has launched a new website, Uponor-USA.com, that enables U.S. and Canadian visitors to quickly find whatever they need, whenever they need it — all in a single location that will readily accommodate any screen type: desktop, laptop, pad or mobile phone, the company noted.
- The NAVIEN MEXICO and LATAM teams announced the launch of www.Navien.com.mx. The work in the development of this digital platform for all Navien Mexican and Latino audiences has been carried out with care and dedication, Navien stated.
- ISCO INDUSTRIES, a Louisville-based high-density polyethylene (HDPE) piping solutions provider, announced an agreement to sell AQUATHERM polypropylene piping systems across the entire United States.
September Supply House Times Movers and Shakers
September 2, 2020