June Supply House Times Movers and Shakers
- Mestek’s Boiler Products Group, consisting of RBI, Advanced Thermal Hydronics and Smith Cast Iron Boilers, announced the promotion of KEN EGGLESTON to director of sales—boiler products, overseeing the North American market segments and territories. Eggleston has been with Mestek for more than 13 years in various capacities, advancing through progressively more responsible positions in both product development and sales.
- Industrial Supply Co. recently named CHAD LITTLEFIELD vice president of human resources and people solutions. Littlefield joined Industrial Supply in 2014, and quickly became an important member of the company’s senior leadership team.
- Victaulic announced RICK BUCHER was appointed of president and COO, effective immediately. Bucher will continue reporting to JOHN F. MALLOY, who has served as chairman, president and CEO for the past 16 years. Malloy will remain chairman and CEO. Bucher began his career with Victaulic in 2009 as vice president, product development, and rose to the position of executive vice president, technology and product development. In June 2019, he was named COO.
- Grundfos Technical Training Manager JIM SWETYE was appointed to serve on the board of the Hydraulic Institute for 2020-2021 as vice president of education. As vice president of education, Swetye is responsible for leading educational initiatives within HI. The position ensures educational content is in alignment with HI’s technical standards and guidelines, while also remaining accessible and addressing user needs.
- AB&I Foundry announced GRANT HAJEK has joined the company’s sales team as a regional sales manager covering the northern California territory. Hajek will be responsible for teaching out to existing customers and developing new partners within the territory. His appointment supports the company’s strategic direction, strengthening customer relationships, as well as expanding its sales support coverage, AB&I Foundry explained.
- International Code Council named GUY TOMBERLIN as its new vice president of plumbing, mechanical, fuel gas and swimming pool codes programs and resources. Tomberlin brings more than three decades of experience in code enforcement, policy implementation and training development.
- The International, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Foundation, the charitable arm of IAPMO, promoted SEAN KEARNEY to the role of IWSH managing director. Since joining The IAPMO Group in 2015, Kearney has overseen development of the international Community Plumbing Challenge (CPC) program, which has grown in to the flagship initiative of the IWSH Foundation today. Over the past five years, Kearney has directed projects launched in India, South Africa, Indonesia, and most recently, in the United States.
- NORTHEASTERN SUPPLY unveiled its e-commerce website at www.northeastern.com. The site brings the Northeastern shopping experience online with the products Northeastern supplies within its stores available to purchase directly from the site.
- St. Louis, Missouri-based manufacturers representative MR & ASSOCIATES was selected as the exclusive eastern Missouri and southern Illinois sales representative for SLOAN VALVE. MR will sell the Sloan line for use in healthcare facilities, restaurants, hotels, schools, office buildings and other institutions in the region.