Registration for the AIM/R Virtual Meeting on Oct. 22nd and 23rd is now open.
The goal this fall is simple: To maintain connectivity while we are apart. Industry peers and “plug-in” for 12 hours of content spanning over two days, all from the comfort of their seats. Manufacturers attend on Thursday, Oct. 22nd. Rep Agents attend on Thursday and Friday (Oct. 22nd – 23rd).
The line-up for the Virtual Meeting includes some of your AIM/R-favorites but in a new format:
- Manufacturer/Rep content;
- Updates from three national Wholesale partners;
- Sessions on Best Practices for those calling on customers in a COVID world;
- Rep and Manufacturer (R.A.M.) Roundtables;
- Rep Information / Solution Exchange (R.I.S.E.);
- Membership Town Hall;
- Bylaws Update;
- Vendor Exhibits;
- Video Tributes for where the association has been and is headed; and
- A Happy Hour with Gamification
Members can register online for $100/person. Members can also “bundle” and save dollars by committing to both the Virtual Meeting 2020 and the AIM/R 49th Annual Conference (Sept. 29th – Oct. 2nd, 2021) in San Diego, California.
There are also opportunities for companies to support the AIM/R Virtual Meeting 2020 through Sponsorships. The Sponsorship Program includes several options at varying levels. There are also Virtual Exhibit opportunities for vendors and service providers. For details on sponsorships and virtual exhibits, or for general questions, please contact AIM/R at email@example.com or at 630.942.6581.