Because of our members: A look at the numbers
- Our members are the market leaders representing more than 70% of the markets throughout the U.S.
- More than 230 members have accessed the newly-launched Business Intelligence Portal (www.asabusinessintelligence.com).
- Business Intelligence reports now include Macro-economic analysis reports of the industry at a national and regional level.
More than 12K employees trained through ASA-U online over the past five years.
More then 70K courses taken through ASA-U online over the past five years.
More than 215K training hours completed through ASA-U online over the past five years.
143 courses Available through ASA-U online.
33 role-based tracks in ASA-U.
More than $8M reinvested back into the industry from Karl E. Neupert Endowment Fund.
8 graduates honored from the three-year, five-phase MDM Certification Program from ASA-U.
More than 17,500 manufacturer-specific courses taken through ASA-U online in the past two years
- 70% of NETWORK attendees agreed that attending the conference benefits their companies.
- Our education sessions rated some of the highest this year in attendee “takeaway” at 85%.
- Our networking events are always popular, and once again, more than 90% of NETWORK attendees benefited the most from networking programs with the conference appointments at the top of the list.