- Laufen, the producers and designers of contemporary ceramic vanities and bath products, recently announced it has joined the LPG (Luxury Products Group) buying group.
- Mansfield Plumbing Productsrecently announced its increased dedication to Made in America manufacturing will result in new benefits to customers. The company will now produce more than 90% of its product volume in the U.S., increasing its Perrysville, Ohio plant capacity by one million pieces.
- Decorative plumbing products manufacturer JACLOrecently launched its digital catalog, a new way to showcase all its collections. This marks the company’s latest move to make its products more accessible to consumers and designers alike.
- ProVent SystemsPresident/CEO Ken Cornwall recently received an honorary doctor of business degree from Upland, Ind.-based Taylor University. The honor featured Cornwall’s 42 U.S. patents, all involved with new plumbing products that ProVent Systems sells throughout the world.
- Lee Brass recently appointed Dallas-based Stan Roberts & Associates as a manufacturers rep in the Texas and Oklahoma territories and Norcross, Ga.-based Spotswood, Cotton and Welsh as a rep in the state of Georgia. Lee also named Larry Waldron national sales manager for plumbing, industrial and marine products, and appointed Bill Kimpton national OEM sales manager.
- TRUaire, a register and grille manufacturer, recently announced its new vendor partnership with distribution cooperative BLUE HAWK.
- Jodi Stuhrbergwas named association manager of Rolling Meadows, Ill.-based Plumbing Manufacturers International.
- Raven Productsappointed Sweeney Rogers Geraghty as its New England territory sales representative.
Plumbing industry news
Read the latest plumbing news for July 2014.
July 11, 2014