Grant Supply holds 80th anniversary celebration
North Brunswick, N.J.-based Grant Supply Co. is celebrating 80 years in business.
North Brunswick, N.J.-based Grant Supply Co. is celebrating 80 years in business. The company recently held a NASCAR-themed event at Pines Manor in Edison, N.J., to commemorate the milestone. More than 100 manufacturers displayed their products to more than 350 Grant customers.
Grant Supply, founded in 1933 by Edward C. Lefebvre, is a family-owned and -operated business that distributes products to plumbing contractors, municipalities and institutions operating in the New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia areas.
Grant President William R. Stanbach, who replaced Robert Lefebvre after his retirement in 2008, has been instrumental in developing the company’s commercial and institutional business, while Vice President Joseph C. Nastus is responsible for the development of the retail and redistribution side of the business. Stanbach and Nastus have been partners for more than 30 years.
Although the scope of its business has broadened over the years to include current large commercial projects such as the New York Jets training camp facility and MetLife Stadium (home of the Jets and the New York Giants), Grant continues to serve many local contractors, just as it did when it started in 1933, from its three New Jersey locations in North Brunswick, Madison and Pleasantville.