ASA University Introduces Essentials of Profitable Outside Sales in Distribution
The ASA Education Foundation is pleased to announce a new course to the ASA University offerings. Essentials of Profitable Outside Sales in Distribution© is now available in book and online format. Essentials of Profitable Outside Sales in Distribution© is the sixth course in the popular series of comprehensive training programs written exclusively for the wholesale distribution channel.
The new book course consists of a 248-page manual divided into 12 chapters, each with a self-graded quiz to test knowledge retention, as well as a substantial glossary for ongoing reference and an 80-question online final exam. The online version is a four-hour interactive program divided into 12 modules with engaging activities, learning games, self-grading quizzes, a glossary and 80-question final exam. A certificate of completion is provided for those who pass the exam. The chapters/modules of the course include:
- The Role of
Outside Sales in Wholesale Distribution
- How Wholesaler-Distributors Generate Sales and Profit
- How Effective Pricing Drives Profitability
- How the Outside Sales Process Works
- How to Create the Perfect Outside Sales Call
- Why Communication to Key to Effective Selling
- How to Handle Problem Customers
- How to Effectively Manage Your Time
- How to Become a First-Rate Outside Sales Professional
Essentials of Profitable Outside Sales in Distribution© joins the other titles in the popular and highly successful Essentials series. For more information and to order, visit www.asa.net or call 630/467-0000.