- Brass Craft Manufacturing announced that seven of their sales representative organizations received awards for service tenure, ranging from five to 45 years: Florida Marketing Associates (five years); Emerson-Swan (10 years); Ashworth-Train & Associates (15 years); Mid-America Sales Group (20 years); Marketing Pro's (20 years); Marshall-Rodeno Associated (25 years); and E.B. Lingel Co. (45 years).
- Henry Technologies added two new U.S. reps for industrial sales: Paragon Engineered Products of St. Louis, covering southern Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, western Kentucky, western Tennessee and Colorado; and Clark Johnson co. of La Mirada, Calif., covering California, Utah, Nevada and Arizona.
- McQuay International recently honored its top sales firms for 2000. Carroll Air Systems (Tamp, Fla.), Air Conditioning Equipment Sales (Richmond, Va.), and Mechanical Sales (Omaha, Neb.) were presented Pinnacle Awards for outstanding sales and market penetration. McQuay New York (New York) was recognized as the New Sales Representative Firm of the Year.
- Peerless Pottery presented its 2000 President's Awards to Forstall-Vickery (Slidell, La.), Kingston & Associates (Indianapolis), Perkins Sales Co. (Cedar Hill, Texas) and Will & Pierce Agency (Daphne, Ala.).
- Robur Corp. appointed Millennium Technology (West Des Moines, Iowa) as its representative for the state of Iowa including the Rock Island area, and Midwest Machinery (St. Louis) as its rep for eastern Missouri and central/southern Illinois.
- Viessmann Manufacturing Co. recently announced its "MAX" Sales Awards winners for 2000. U.S. winners are Robert Marshall of Viessmann Westcoast USA (first place) for the Massachusetts/ Rhode Island/ New Hampshire/ Maine territory and RST Inc. (second place) for the California/ Oregon/ Washington/ Nevada territory. Canadian winners are Distech (first place) for the Quebec territory and Viessmann BC (second place) for the British Columbia/ Yukon territory.
- WMS Sales (Clarence Center, N.Y.) is the new sales representation for Halsey Taylor. The firm represents the Halsey Taylor line of water coolers and drinking fountains through upstate New York.
Roundup of manufacturers rep agencies.
Report Abusive Comment