Goulds Water Technology, a Xylem brand, announced this year’s recipients of the Goulds Professional Dealers Association (GPDA) scholarships. $24,000 will be awarded to 16 students across the United States, each receiving a $1,500 scholarship. Recipients were chosen based on academic standing, volunteerism and leadership skills. As a resource for GPDA members, the scholarship highlights the company’s support and commitment to independent dealers. The scholarships will help students attain higher education at college or technical school.
“We are proud and honored to award this scholarship to 16 students every year in support of their higher education goals,” said Jen Manswell, demand generation manager, residential and agriculture, Xylem. “GPDA continues to provide value to its members, including supporting their students’ future success and professional development.”
The full list of the 2022 GPDA scholarship recipients:
- Jacob Crawford, Phoenix – Empire Pump;
- Reese Ensing, McBain, Michigan – Pearson Drilling Co.;
- Jaidyn Kreke, Bartelso, Illinois – Kohnen Concrete Products;
- Meagan Frazer, Bloomer, Wisconsin – Frazer Excavating;
- Jenna Cole, Hannibal, New York – Lakeshore Supply;
- Thomas Chouinard, Saint-Pascal, Quebec – Plomberie Chouinard KRT;
- Caroline Martin, Dudley, Georgia – Sam Martin Well Drilling;
- Camryn Schooley, Westminster, Maryland – Legacy Septic;
- Molly Larson, Allenspark, Colorado – John's Well Service;
- Conner Holton, Spearman, Texas – H&H Water Well Service;
- Abby Hulinsky, Arcadia, Nebraska – Greenland Well Service;
- Iliana Armenta, Austin, Texas – Texan Sprinkler Systems;
- Jacob Gasparini, Brewster, New York – Lumar Plumbing & Heating;
- Keniston Mullis, Monroe, North Carolina – D.L. Mullis Well Drilling;
- Sharlyse Henshaw, Worthington, Massachusetts – Henshaw Well Drilling; and
- Ella Willis, Snowflake, Arizona – Willis Drilling & Pump.
GPDA is one of the industry’s oldest and largest dealers associations, founded over 50 years ago. As a world-class professional membership organization, GPDA provides independent dealers with extensive technical and product training, sales leads and marketing support, and has graduated more than 20,000 dealers and distributors from its education center. GPDA scholarship recipients are family members of GPDA members. Since its inception, the annual GPDA scholarship program has awarded more than $372,000 to 320 recipients.
To learn more about the Goulds Professional Dealer Association and GPDA scholarship, visit https://info.xyleminc.com/gpda-program.html. To learn more about Goulds Water Technology visit www.goulds.com.