ASA’s member-value proposition is stronger than ever and cannot be matched by any other organization in the industry. ASA continues to build member-value by offering members new tools and reliable resources each, and every year. ASA’s focus as an organization lies in the foundation of four valuable pillars that define ASA, and proves why our members are the market leaders representing over 70% of the PHCP-PVF markets throughout the U.S.
- Includes five colleges of knowledge for the PHCP, industrial and mechanical PVF industry.
- The major roles within a distribution company have been identified and classified under one of the five colleges to build role-based training tracks.
- Role-based training offers industry employees detailed behavior expectations for success, training courses mapped to expected behaviors, and easy access to content and resources.
- Timely data and relevant statistics that are critical to your company’s success.
- Evaluate your company’s performance relative to that of similar companies.
- Detailed analysis of key compensation and benefits for the distribution industry.
- Macro-economic analysis report of the industry at a national and regional level.
- Interactive sales forecasting and benchmarking tools.
ASA’s annual conference NETWORK, the industry’s must-attend event of the year.
- EMERGE, brought to you by the Emerging Leaders Division.
- ELEVATE, brought to you by the Women in Industry Division.
- CONNECT programs featuring role-based education and best practices.
ASA is the recognized voice of the PHCP-PVF industry in both federal and state legislative affairs as well as codes, standards and regulatory issues.
ASA creates the platform for members to meet with their elected officials through personal visits and/or through formal Advocacy fly-in meetings.
ASA’s Political Action Committee advocates for pro-PHCP & PVF candidates to the House of Representatives, Senate and
As an indispensable resource, ASA is committed to giving our members the ability to adapt, grow and succeed. We’re on the pulse of economic, social and political trends affecting your business, giving confidence in their ability to succeed in the future. Engage in the exciting things happening at the American Supply Association.
IMPORTANT NOTE: 2020 membership dues invoices will be sent out in the second half of October 2019. Members now have the capability to renew online. Main contacts for each company can simply login at www.asa.org and click on “MY ASA.” From there, click on the “MANAGE MY ACCOUNT” icon to access the “User Account” page. Next, click on “Pay Outstanding Orders,” which is located under the Account Actions. You will now have the ability to select your open dues invoice and make a payment.