Choosing the right hardware can have a direct impact on achieving a certain style. There are an abundance of options when it comes to selecting decorative hardware. Coordinating interior hardware is essential to creating a cohesive look. With countless styles and endless finishes, interior designers are tasked with choosing the right style and finish to bring a vision to life.
VESTA releases its insight to incorporating luxury hardware into trending design palettes:
• The resurgence of brass: The resurgence of metal finishes such as unlacquered brass and satin copper is here to stay. These finishes are rich, warm and fit well with modern, transitional and minimalist design palettes. Beliza Pulls from VESTA showcase this trend beautifully combining the distinctive texture of crosshatch knurling with a hand-polished finish.
• Serene scene: White on white has been holding strong for a good decade now. While we do not see this trend fading anytime soon, step outside of the box and switch cabinet hardware. Replace knobs with pulls. Replace finishes that are all too common with something that is eye catching. Incorporate natural stones or colorful hardware that will pop in an all-white kitchen. VESTA’s Firesky Collection dazzles with rare stones in hand-polished settings.
• Back on black: Matte black cabinetry exudes sophistication. Like a little black dress, keep the accessories simple for a sleek and refined look.
• Mix styles and finishes: Add character to a space by mixing finishes and color. Try using one style hardware for upper cabinets and another for lower cabinets and drawers. Mix knobs with pulls and cup pulls to add visual appeal to a kitchen. If mixing finishes is too extreme, stick with the same finish but use different styles. Try paring VESTA’s Identity Pull with the Divina Knob for a perfectly imperfect look.
• Industrial chic: More and more designers turn to industrial chic. VESTA’s Ronan collection defines a look that is deeply rooted in industrial heritage but transcends to a design for the most discerning of tastes.
• Two worlds collide: Hardware designers have stepped up their game when it comes to thinking outside of the box. From clean lines to curves to architectural details, the experience of luxury hardware is an opportunity to showcase both function and style; don’t sacrifice one for the other.
Finally, don’t underestimate the visual impact of carefully chosen hardware, it completes a design aesthetic and brings together the overall look of a room.
Available at fine decorative hardware showrooms nationwide, VESTA collections are offered in a variety of finishes, such as Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Brushed Satin Nickel, Unlacquered Brass, Satin Brass, Satin Copper, Rose Gold, Brushed Copper, Aged Brass, Milano Bronze and Oil Rubbed Bronze. Each VESTA fine hardware piece is complete with a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
To learn more about VESTA fine hardware collection, visit VestaFineHardware.com.
Report Abusive Comment