Pump manufacturer Bell & Gossett released the Q2 schedule for its Little Red Schoolhouse in Morton Grove, Ill. Classes are geared for engineers, contractors and installers in the commercial plumbing and hydronic heating/cooling industries where attendees can earn credits toward green building certification.
The Q2 schedule is as follows:
- May 16-18: Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems seminar;
- May 23-25: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems Basic seminar*;
- June 6-8: Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems seminar*; and
- June 13-15: Large Chilled Water System Design seminar*.
* indicates seminar is approved by Green Business Certification to provide credit toward the credential maintenance requirements of the LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.