Here are a few rules and criteria:
- A company may self nominate or an
industry peer may do the nominating.
- Only plumbing wholesaler showrooms will be
- If a wholesaler has multiple showrooms, they may
nominate more than one – but each one must have a separate entry form and
- A minimum of 4 pictures (one of
exterior and three of the interior) must be submitted. More pictures are
acceptable. Please submit them as jpg
files on a CD as well as in 4 x 6 inch print format.
- You’re encouraged to submit auxiliary information in the form of CDs, brochures, handouts, direct mailers, advertising copy and description of promotions you’ve used.
The winners will be recognized by Hank Darlington with pictures in the October 2009 issue ofSupply House Timesand also will receive an attractive plaque.
Judging will take into consideration the following:
- Well built-out and displayed showroom
- Outstanding business practices
- Customer service
- Human resource practices
- Community involvement
- Industry support
- Showroom training programs
- Showroom marketing programs
- Unique and different customer service ideas
- Merchandising of showroom products
- Treating the showroom as a profit center
- Innovative presentation of products within the
- Diversity of products and services
The award will recognize all facets of the showroom operation, including but not limited to: its location; the exterior of the facility including signage; the building, landscaping and parking areas; and the interior of the building, including lighting, display build-out, uniqueness of displays and layout.
The contest is open only to plumbing wholesaler showrooms.The entry deadline is August 14, 2009.
Please submit your entry and images directly to Hank Darlington. Send via traceable carrier to:
2010 Granite Bar Way
Gold River, CA 95670
We also request that you email Hank at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: Pat Lenius at email@example.com when you submit your entries so we can verify they have been received.Also please include an e-mail address AND phone number so we can contact you if there are any questions or problems.
Direct any questions to Hank Darlington or Pat Lenius via email, or phone 916-852-6855 (Hank) or 630-694-4335 (Pat).
Report Abusive Comment