Obituary…Glenn Wilson Ross
The store burned to the ground in 1950, but Ross rented a small warehouse and continued doing business, building up to become Ross Supply Co. When he retired as president in 1987 the business had grown to occupy a 30,000-sq.-ft. warehouse and office building and had more than 15 employees. The company remains in business today.
Memorial donations may be sent to the Alzheimer’s Association, the American Diabetes Association or the Marion Humane Society.