- The Expanding Role of the Inside Sales Rep
- Customer Service is Defined by the Customer
- How to Handle Problem Customers
- What Makes a Sale Profitable?
- How to Increase the Profitability of Your Sales
- Pricing Tactics
- How to Use Perceived Value and Price Sensitivity to Increase Profits
- Basic Selling Skills
- Communication is the Key to Effective Selling
- Prospecting For New Customers
- Time Management
- How to Become a First-Rate Sales Professional
Available January, 2007: NEW INSIDE SALES TRAINING COURSE!
December 1, 2006
Many, if not most, wholesaler distributors believe that inside sales is the position most directly connected to profitability in the company. That is why the second course in the Essentials profitability series, “Essentials of Profitable Inside Sales” will introduce the concept of the Distributor Sales Specialist-a true sales professional committed to increasing the amount and profitability of inside sales. Written by Jim Olzstynski, Inside Sales is divided into the following twelve chapters: