!Breaking News! Taco Announces Price Increase For Products
- Water Circulation Products range from 5% to 8.5%.
- Hydronic Accessories range up to 12%.
- Air Elimination and Control Products range from 4% - 8%.
- Shell and Tube Exchangers range up to 15%.
- Electronic Controls range up to 2%.
This is the second price increase that Taco has announced this year and is driven by steep cost increases for commodities worldwide. The first increase occurred in January and February of this year and ranged from 2.5% to 5%.
The demand for commodities like copper, bronze and steel all over the world has resulted in large cost increases for producers who use these materials in their end products. These run-ups in the price of metallic commodities are being compounded by the high price of oil, which prompts increased costs for shipment and transportation.