1. KohlerKohler introduced its new Purist Hatbox toilet during Fashion Week in New York, Feb. 4-11. The toilet is a tankless electric toilet with an elliptical shape and clean lines and surfaces. It was on display in the main lobby of Fashion Week, and was also available in Kohler's mobile luxury restrooms located throughout Bryant Park in Manhattan, where the week's events were held. The toilet uses the company's Power Lite™ technology - a quiet .2-horsepower electric pump fully enclosed within the toilet bowl that provides a powerful flush using 1.6 gallons of water.
2. HansgroheHansgrohe has produced a 10-page brochure that showcases the Pharo Showerpanel Lift with color photographs and close-ups of its various components. It includes line drawings and charts with feature descriptions and dimensional data. The bather is able to adjust the height of the entire showerpanel using a hydraulic system that provides an extra eight inches of vertical movement. The Showerpanel Lift combines a seven-inch Downpour Air showerhead, a two-spray handshower and six adjustable bodysprays into a single pre-plumbed and fully assembled package, including flow and temperature controls. On the back of the panel are two integrated accessory shelves for storing soap, shampoo and other showering aids.
3. American StandardAmerican Standard now offers the Lakeland® kitchen sink with a removable custom-fit basin. This permits the homeowner to enjoy the benefits of two sink bowls in a single-bowl sink. The sink is 33 by 22 inches and fits standard double-bowl cutouts, and comes in glossy enamel colors ranging from understated neutrals to vibrant jewel tones.
4. Watts RadiantWatts Radiant introduced its 90-page 2005 hydronic catalog. Several of the new items the catalog features are in the manifold line, including the new modular radiant manifolds - SnapMan, new thermostats and controls including a receiver and zone valve/actuator, and Hydronex modular control panels. An interactive catalog is also available online.
5. NIBCONEXT-Pure™ is a complete PEX potable water system that contains fittings, valves, connections and pipe. The pipe contains a UV stabilization package, which protects it from damaging sunlight during installation and storage. It also contains no toxic chemicals, is chlorine resistant and meets the ASTM F2023 standard. It is available in 3/8- through 1-inch sizes and comes with crimp, sleeve and clamp connections.
6. A.O. SmithAn updated 16-page Residential Water Heater Catalog covers the company's entire line of water heaters. New additions include the ProStar™ on-demand tankless gas water heater and a line for manufactured housing.
7. E.L. MusteeE.L. Mustee & Sons introduced the UTILATOP™ laundry tub top cover, model 19.204A. It conceals the tub interior and provides additional counter space. The heavy-duty molded thermoplastic cover overlaps the tub sides to lock in place. It features a white, colorfast surface.
Report Abusive Comment