A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. offers the 2081REPL Transition Supply Stop, which connects to the 3/8-inch outlet of any supply stop. This valve can be used instead of replacing a stop that will not positively shut off. It works with “frozen” supply stops, especially those originally sweated in a home or building.