ASA/PHCC Network '05 Panel To Discuss Supply Chain
The panel discussion will be moderated by Kirk D. Alter, supply chain guru and professor at Purdue University. Panelists include:
- Jeff Clyne, president, plumbing & HVAC, Hughes Supply, Orlando, Fla.;
- Milton Frank, president, Milton Frank Plumbing Co., Spring, Texas;
- Bill Jones, president, Raven Mechanical, Houston;
- Donald Maloney, president, Coburn Supply Co., Beaumont, Texas;
- Greg Schlotman, vice president, wholesale sales, Moen, North Olmstead, Ohio;
- Jay Schechter, president, Focus Sales, Middlesex, N.J.; and
- Robert Vick, vice president, Commercial & Industrial Group, NIBCO, Elkhart, Ind.
Network '05, to be held Sept. 7-10 at the Disney Swan & Dolphin hotels in Orlando, Fla., will combine the annual conventions of both ASA and PHCC, bringing together wholesalers, contractors, reps, and manufacturer executives from around the country.
For more information or to register, visit www.network05.org or contact ASA at 312-464-0090.