ISH-NA is hosted by Messe Frankfurt, Inc. in cooperation with the American Supply Association (ASA), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH), and the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors - National Association (PHCC).
In addition to the events listed below, the show producers and sponsors are in discussions with several other associations and industry groups on additional programs.
During the time period Oct. 31 - Nov. 2, 2002, ISH North America will host exhibitors from North America and around the world. So far international pavilions are being developed on behalf of trade groups in Spain, Italy, Turkey, Australia, and Germany.
The same international flavor will be reflected in the audience drawn to the show, due to the global marketing efforts of the organizers. Messe Frankfurt maintains 13 subsidiaries and 54 sales representative offices covering 106 countries. ISH-NA is expected to draw 500 exhibitors and about 20,000 attendees. Industry events currently scheduled in conjunction with ISH North America 2002 include:
- ASA Annual Convention/"Supply Chain Summit": For information contact 312-464-0090 or email@example.com.
- CIPH Habitat for Humanity Canada Gala Fund-raiser: For information contact 416-695-0447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHCC-NA's Annual Convention/ "Passport to Profitability": For information contact 800-533-7694 or email@example.com.
- AIM/R Principal Appreciation Reception: For information contact 312-240-1104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiant Panel Association Semi-Annual Conference: For information contact 970-613-0100 or email@example.com.
- MCAA's PCA First Annual Meeting: For information contact 301-869-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PVF Roundtable General Assembly: For information contact 713-674-0508 or email@example.com.
For show information on ISH-NA contact Dirk Ebener at Messe Frankfurt, Inc., Tel.: 770-984-8016; Fax: 770-984-8023; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.ish-na.com.
For information on advertising/sponsorship opportunities, contact Christin Schrei at 1050 Route 83, Suite 200, Bensenville, IL 60106; 630-694-4388; fax: 630-694-4001; email: email@example.com.