ISH NA SEMINARS A BIG DRAW
With the debut of ISH North America in Toronto on October 31st, attendees will experience a number of differences to the usual trade show experience. To begin with, there will be a greater variety of exhibitors on the show floor, representing the best that the U.S. and Canada have to offer, as well as companies from other parts of the world.
One big change will manifest itself in a top-notch seminar program that ISH NA organizers, Messe Frankfurt, intend to market as one of the major events of the year. Indeed, co-sponsors ASA, PHCC and CIPH, together with Business News Publishing, which is sponsoring the seminar program, have put together an agenda that rivals most conventions. Here is just a sampling from the menu of more than 30 different sessions that show attendees will be able to choose from:
- "The Top 10 Dumb Things Folks Do With Hot Water" - Dan Holohan
- "Customer Service: Inside and Outside Sales" - Bob Gernon
- "Kitchen & Bath Best Practices" - Panel Moderated by Jim Olsztynski
- "Managing Your Construction Workforce" - Paul Ridilla
- "Legal Aspects of Construction Contracts" - Stanley Sklar
- "Trends in Plumbing Product Design" - Don Arnold
- "Legionnaire's Disease" - Matt Freije
- "Hydronics Design" - John Siegenthaler
- "Technology at Work in the PHCP Industry" - Kevin Price
- "Showroom Marketing" - Hank Darlington
- "S.M.A.R.T. Training - Value for Training Dollars" - Paul Martin
A full brochure that describes these and the dozens of other seminar opportunities is being mailed to contractors, wholesalers and others who are planning to attend. Seminars require advance registration, and a special, Early Bird rate of $75 (till July 1) will cover all seminars as well as entry to the ISH North America trade show. For information and registration materials, visit www.ish-na.com.
ASA members who register for the ASA Annual Convention will receive free entry to ISH NA as well as free entry to two seminars of their choice. Contact ASA at 312-464-0090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.