A broad range of allied trade professionals are invited to join a leading panel of experts – beginning Tuesday, Nov. 3 at 10 am ET – during six weekly panel discussions as they address healthcare design and water safety.
Online attendees will be able to connect with their peers in a highly-interactive environment that encourages facility managers, engineers, contractors, and infection control professionals to discuss challenges and opportunities in healthcare design.
Each week, Watts will host a 1.5-hour event starting with a brief presentation, followed by an interactive panel discussion.
Events and topics include:
- Nov 3 – What is WICRA and Why You Need One? Dr. Janet Stout, Special Pathogens Laboratory, president;
- Nov 10 – Preventing Waterborne Infections During COVID-19 Kristen VanderElzen, University of Michigan, infection prevention and epidemiology project manager;
- Nov 17 – Lessons Learned in Ice Storage Richie Stever CLSS-HC, CHFM, University of Maryland Medical Center, director of pperations and maintenance;
- Dec 1 – Next Gen Facilities in a Post-COVID Health Environment Michael Roughan, AIA, ACHA - HDR, health principal;
- Dec 8 – Healthcare Design from a Facility Manager’s Perspective John N. Ellis, MBA, CHFM - Intermountain Healthcare, system director of facilities management; and
- Dec 15 – Consequences of Poor Design Christoph Lohr, healthcare design expert.