- Loading Dock & Door Safety
- Ergonomics and Back Safety for Material Handling
- OSHA Hazard Awareness Advisor Software
- Reducing Hand Injuries and Managing PPE Costs While Maintaining OSHA
- Protection vs. Prevention – Why Safety Knives?
- Cardiac Safety – AEDs
- Machine Safeguarding Basics
- Hearing Conservation Programs
Typically, Webinars are promoted to the industry and to the ASA membership through email blasts, the weekly electronic ASA Insights newsletter and through the OSHA Alliance. Webinars are normally one hour in length and have an average attendance in the 100-participant range. “Our Webinars have been excellent communication tools not only for ASA members, but also for the industry as a whole. Participants have had the opportunity to learn from experts on a variety of different topics,” said Rick Bryant, ASA safety committee chairman and corporate compliance manager at NIBCO Inc. in Elkhart, IN.
Audio/video replay and slide presentations of Webinars are posted on ASA’s website upon completion. Please visit theSafety Resourcessection ofwww.asa.netfor further details.
Report Abusive Comment