The content provided in the two seminars meets GBCI’s goals of facilitating access to high-quality professional development for those in the green building industry. The courses focus on the application of pumps and related products to enable water and energy conservation and improve building system efficiency.
“The Little Red Schoolhouse is an industry leader in training and we are excited to add increased opportunities for engineers, contractors and facility maintenance professionals to earn LEED continuing education credits,” saidMark Handzel, director of building services marketing for Xylem.
The seminars are tailored to various job functions and areas of expertise and cover a wide range of important topics. The lead seminar instructors are LEED-Accredited Professionals. Upon completion of the three-day seminars, 1.7 CEU credits are awarded to graduates.
Spring seminars and dates include:
- March 12-14: Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
- March 26-28: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Basic*
- April 2-4: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Advanced
- April 23-25: Steam System Design & Application
- April 30-May 2: Design & Application of Water-Based HVAC Systems
- May 7-9: Large Chilled Water System Design*
- May 14-16: Service & Maintenance of Water Based HVAC Systems
- June 11-13: Modern Hydronic Heating Systems - Basic*
- June 18-20: Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems
* Seminar approved by GBCI.
For complete descriptions and enrollment information for the Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse educational seminars, visitwww.bit.ly/LRSHeducation. Seminar reservations must be made through a Bell & Gossett representative. A complete list of representatives, including contact names and phone numbers, can be located on the website.
Since 1954, more than 55,000 engineers, contractors and installers have been trained in the Little Red Schoolhouse’s fully equipped learning center, while another 135,000 professionals have received training through B&G’s “traveling classroom program.”
Report Abusive Comment