People On The Move … Franklin Electric-Water Transfer Systems
Franklin Electric announced leadership changes within its Water Transfer Systems business unit. The leadership team changes are part of a strategic restructuring occurring two years after Little Giant Pump Co. was acquired in April 2006 by Franklin Electric Co. Inc. Franklin Electric is a manufacturer of submersible electric motors and a supplier of water pumping systems and fuel pumping systems.
The new leadership team at the Water Transfer Systems business unit includes the following:
- Thomas J. Strupp, president. Strupp has been with Franklin Electric since July 2005. Strupp also serves as a corporate vice president and had served as Franklin Electric’s chief financial officer from 2005 through March 2008.
- Stephanie Evans, vice president, Operations, with responsibility for distribution, customer service, human resources administration and manufacturing. Evans has worked at Little Giant for 12 years and was formerly director of customer support.
- Ted Foti, vice president, Marketing and Engineering, with responsibility for overall marketing direction, product line management, marketing services support and product engineering. Foti has worked for Franklin Electric since October 2005 and transferred to the Water Transfer Systems business unit in September 2006.
- Tracy Thomsen, vice president, Commercial Sales, with responsibility for plumbing and HVAC wholesale, engineered products and OEM sales. Thomsen has worked at Little Giant for 20 years and was formerly national sales manager, Commercial Products.
- Paul Henderson, vice president, Consumer/International Sales, with responsibility for professional water garden, DIY hardware, retail and international sales. Prior to Little Giant, Henderson worked at GSW Pump Co. and USF Water Group in Canada.
- Mitch Tetrault, general manager, Franklin Electric-Water Transfer Systems Canada, with responsibility for development of the Canadian market for Monarch, Red Lion and Little Giant branded pump products. Franklin Electric’s strategic acquisition of the Monarch Industries pump division in September 2007 has incrementally expanded the product line and distribution coverage for the North American pump market.