Delta Faucet Co. is celebrating its 20th year of industry partnership with the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association (PHCC) in sponsoring annual student scholarships. At the InSinkErator Awards Luncheon at Network ’07 in Anaheim in October 2007, Delta Faucet Co. and the PHCC awarded six $2,500 scholarships to students attending four-year colleges who are entering a plumbing/heating/cooling career.
The following students were awarded 2007 PHCC scholarships and will continue their education in the fall semester:
- Cameron P. Eichberger of Louisville, KY,
is currently enrolled in a four-year business management degree program at the
University of Louisville.
- Richard Brian Goyette of Davison, MI, is currently
enrolled in a four-year construction management degree program at Ferris State
- George Alain Hotarek of Foster City, CA, is currently
enrolled in a four-year business administration degree program at the
University of Arizona – Tucson.
- Janelle K. Mudder of Springfield, OR, is currently
enrolled in a four-year business management degree program at Eastern Oregon
- Taylor A. Riley of Northbridge, MA, is currently enrolled
in a four-year business management degree program at Boston University.
- Margaret Virginia Shafer of San Antonio, TX, is currently enrolled in a four-year business management degree program at the University of Texas – Austin.
To qualify for this $2,500 scholarship, students must submit a detailed application including a letter of recommendation from an active member of the PHCC and plan on studying a plumbing-related field in college or trade school. The purpose of the Delta Faucet Co. Scholarship Program is to elevate the technical and business competence of the plumbing-heating-cooling (PHC) industry by awarding scholarships to students who are enrolled in a major directly related to the PHC profession at an accredited four-year college or university or an accredited two-year technical college, community college or trade school.