Founding members of the new group are the Canadian Hydronics Council, the Radiant Panel Association and the Hydronics Industry Alliance (a promotional arm of GAMA’s Hydronics Institute).
Objectives of the newly formed group are to:
- Build and maintain a marketing vision that represents the hydronic industry
- Provide effective public relations for hydronics to create a higher profile for industry products among end-users and the general public
- To continually increase the influence of the hydronics sector via marketing plans that consider government regulations, legislation and regulations, training of industry personnel, and current research and statistics
- To provide synergy to all hydronics marketing across North America
- And to improve contact and establish cooperative relationships with allied industry associations in North America
Report Abusive Comment