Anvil Restructures Sales Organization
Anvil International has announced the following Mechanical/Industrial Division sales organization restructuring.
- Phil Schechinger - Eastern Region Phil will transition from the Fire Protection Division to the Mechanical/Industrial Division and will assume the territory along the eastern seaboard, including the states of ME, MA, VT, NH, NY, CT, RI, NJ, MD, DE, Eastern PA, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL.
- Harold Arrowsmith - Northern Region Harold's territory includes ND, SD, NE, MN, IA, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, Western PA and WV.
- Randy Sawyer - Southern Region Randy will remain in Houston and expand eastward. The Southern region will include the states of TX, OK, KS, MO, AR, LA, MS, AL and TN.
- Ernie Chuter - Western Region Ernie will assume the territory consisting of the Rockies and the West Coast, including the states of HI, AK, CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, UT, AZ, MT, WY, CO and NM.
- John McFerran - Manager of Special Projects & Markets John will assume the newly created role as manager of Special Projects and Markets. He will be responsible for developing strategies to assist the company in its overall growth objectives.
- Bill Gilliam - Oil and Gas Sales Manager Bill will continue his role in developing and expanding Anvil's sales coverage and market share in the oil and gas markets throughout the U.S.
Anvil is a subsidiary of Mueller Water Products, LLC, which is owned by Walter Industries.