The session will feature manufacturers who will address the timely subjects on everyone's minds, lately coursing through our industry like a river gone wild. Our industry is one of the most sensitive, immediate victims of shortages in raw materials, which can lead to a highly charged environment, challenging even the best of business relationships.
Likewise, the trend toward global sourcing doesn't seem to be slowing down, and as our nation's economy becomes even more heavily weighted on service rather than on product, what are the implications to our businesses and our daily lives?
The panel discussion, moderated by Jim Olsztynski, editor of Supply House Times, will be held on Wednesday, October 13th from 3:30pm until 5:00pm and is open to all ASA Convention registrants. Panelists include:
- Joseph Avento, Executive V.P., Outokumpu Stainless, Inc., Pipe Products Division
- Ronald C. Lafferty, President, Pennsylvania Machine Works
- Stephen G. Letko, Acct. Mgr. Latin/South America/Domestic Projects, Weldbend Corporation
- Kevin Mahan, Vice President, Field Systems, Metso Automation
- Gary Moore, Executive Vice President, Victaulic Company of America
- Mike Stefko, Sales Manager-Industrial Products, IPSCO Tubulars Inc.
For more information on the IPD, the“Living in Wild Times” workshop, or about how to register for the ASA Annual Convention, please contact Amy Black, Director of Membership of the American Supply Association at (312) 464-0090 or visit www.asa.net.