- Albany, N.Y. (Sept. 28-29)
- Newburgh, N.Y. (Sept. 30-31)
- Boston (Oct. 12-13)
- Syracuse, N.Y. (Oct. 26-27)
- Scranton, Pa. (Oct. 28-29)
- Denver (Nov. 9-10)
- Colorado Springs, Colo. (Nov. 11-12)
- Rockville Centre, N.Y. (Nov. 16-17)
- Ronkonkoma, N.Y. (Nov. 18-19)
- Harrisburg, Pa. (Dec. 7-8)
- Allentown, Pa. (Dec. 9-10)
The I=B=R Schools are presented by the Hydronics Institute Division of GAMA and managed by BNP Media's Events Group. BNP Media publishes SUPPLY HOUSE TIMES, Plumbing & Mechanical, PM Engineer, Reeves Journal, Engineered Systems, and Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News.
The cost to attend a school is $395 and includes instruction, lunch and beverage services for both days, I=B=R School Certificate of Completion, the Guide to Residential Hydronic Heating Design/Installation, and Heat Loss Calculation Guide H22. To register, visit www.bnpmedia.com/conferences or call Keri Wrobel at 888-530-6714.