The conference will feature a technology center where distributors can try the latest versions of the company's software and meet with technology experts to ask questions.
Visit www.p21.com/summit or call 1-800-PROPHET, ext. 7925 for more information.
Prophet 21 is also in the midst of its free seminars on its CommerceCenter enterprise software. Seminar dates and locations include:
- March 17, Phoenix
- March 22, St. Louis
- March 23, New Orleans; and Long Island, N.Y.
- March 24, Columbia, S.C.; and Cleveland
- April 6, San Diego and Seattle
- April 7, Philadelphia and Minneapolis
- April 12, Boston; and Orlando, Fla.
- April 13, Little Rock, Ark.; Tulsa, Okla.; and Nashville, Tenn.
- April 14, Pittsburgh and Milwaukee
- May 10, Newark, N.J.
- May 11, Raleigh, N.C.
- May 12, Chicago
- May 17, San Jose, Calif.
- May 18, Los Angeles and San Antonio
- May 19, Cincinnati
- May 24, Hartford, Conn.; Miami; and Virginia Beach, Va.
- May 25, Detroit and Denver.
Visit Prophet 21's Web site to register or for more information.
The company also released version 4.0 of its B2B Seller, a Web-based storefront software program for distributors. New features include enhanced pricing methods, suggested shopping lists and keyword searching. It includes a credit card payment system and the ability to assign one product image to multiple items of varying sizes. <<