LSP launches universal outlet box platform
Irving, Texas-based plumbing products manufacturer LSP introduces its latest innovation- the One Stop Box.
With a universal platform, the One Stop Box acts as a washing-machine outlet box, ice-maker outlex box, gas box, auxiliary drain, condensate drain and fire-rated versions.
“LSP takes pride in bringing new products to the market built on our legacy of innovation. With 50-plus patents, we concentrate our efforts on making a plumber’s job simpler, easier and faster. Our products not only reduce installation time and labor, but are also built to the highest quality standards and come with unmatched customer support and service,” said Terry Stern, product manager for LSP.
LSP said the One Stop Box is the smallest combination valve, condensate and drain box on the market with many features, including:
· Patented integrated condensate drain- accommodates 1/2” or 3/4” pipe, has water-direct funnels to prevent splash and can be installed during the rough-in while still allowing for testing.
· Replaceable valves - fast and easy without the expense and hassle of cutting into the drywall.
· Reversible design to accommodate water-supply lines from the top or bottom.
· Drip guard to retain slow leaks.
· Reversible simplex handle that designates hot and cold.
· Universal faceplate for all boxes.
· Faceplate extension that adds up to 3/4” of additional drywall depth.
· A debris cover to protect the box until the finish stage.
· Integrated mounting system provides installation flexibility, use screws or nails to attach to a stud or hyco straps to support between studs.
The washing-machine and ice-maker boxes are available with the standard or hammer-arrester valves and in the most popular inlet connections - copper sweat, CPVC, crimp PEX , Uponor and, coming soon, REHAU EVERLOC+
The gas box is available in 1/2” MIP x 1/2” FIP and 1/2” valve for CSST.