- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Register now for the 2013 University of Industrial Distribution. The early bird registration discount ends Friday, Jan. 11th. The www.asa.netASA-sponsored University of Industrial Distribution (UID) is a concentrated, continuing-education program focused on the unique needs of the industrial distribution industry.
This program allows attendees to build a custom curriculum from 30 courses on the key functional disciplines relevant to industrial distribution. The four-day event will be held at the JW Marriott Indianapolis Hotel in Indianapolis, Ind., from March 10-13, 2013.
For more information and to register now, visit www.univid.org.
Who should attend UID:
- Branch managers
- Sales and marketing managers
- Purchasing managers
- Human resources directors
- Operations managers
- Inventory managers
- Training managers
- Manufacturer personnel in regional sales, distribution sales and marketing management
What you'll learn at UID:
- Differentiate your distribution company for your specific and unique market environment.
- Improve your bottom line profitability by effectively managing the negotiation process.
- Develop a pricing strategy and a plan for executing that strategy.
- Manage operations and branches efficiently and profitably.
- Create a marketing plan that wins new business.
- Motivate employees through your personal leadership style.
- Hire and keep the right salespeople.
- And more!
- American Supply Association (ASA)
- Follow Supply House Times on Twitter!
- Like Supply House Times on Facebook!