- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
When your contractors pipe a potable water system, some of those bronze valves you supply have an expiration date –January 4, 2014. Find out what US Senate Bill S.3874 is about and how it will affect your customers. Help your contractors save money and ensure compliance by defining where to install lead-free valves, and where it’s still okay to use standard products.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What does Lead-Free mean.
- Where lead-free products are required, and where standard bronze or brass can still be used.
- Issues in installing the new lead-free alloys.
Brought to you by: