HVAC

HeatSpring announces Integrated HVAC Engineering online course in partnership with Supply House Times

Online course will cover “Mastering Comfort, Health and Efficiency”.

10-week online course with Robert Bean: September 22nd - November 28th, 2014.

Read More

TRUaire joins BLUE HAWK co-op

TRUaire announces vendor partnership with BLUE HAWK cooperative.

BLUE HAWK is a leading HVAC distribution cooperative.

Read More

Use these commonsense air-conditioning techniques

System longevity.

Shortly after the magazine came out, I received an email from a reader pointing out the obvious — that obtaining superheat and subcooling readings usually requires the use of both gauges and a thermometer. Yes, this is true. But perhaps I should have gone on to add the following.

Read More

A question to ponder

Do we really need to heat buildings?

The scientist in the TED video proposed a system where tracking heaters (think ray guns) would sense and follow people around a space, heating only them and not the air or objects around them. This made me smile because there is such technology already available.

Read More

2014 AHR Expo: Part 2

Where is the refrigerant industry headed?

At each AHR Expo I look forward to meeting with the people from Airgas — an important supplier of refrigerant reclaim services to our industry — because I can rely on what the company tells me.

Read More

My worldwide adventures in the heating industry

Happy trails.

I’m in the last 20 months of doing seminars and that has me reflecting on the places I’ve been and the sometimes strange and always wonderful things I’ve seen when it comes to heating.

Read More

Venstar color touchscreen thermostats

Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial color touchscreen programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems.

Venstar’s ColorTouch residential and commercial color touchscreen programmable thermostats can now be integrated with Control4 automation systems.

Read More

Murray Supply hosts NCPMA board meeting

Murray Supply Co. recently was the host site for the North Carolina Plumbing and Mechanical Association’s first-quarter board meeting.

Murray Supply Co. recently was the host site for the North Carolina Plumbing and Mechanical Association’s first-quarter board meeting. The featured guest speaker was second-term North Carolina Senator Richard Burr.

Read More

Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse announces second quarter training schedule

It’s time to spring into action and engage in continuing education with Bell & Gossett.

Sign up for the latest dates for Xylem’s Bell & Gossett Little Red Schoolhouse 2014 seminars.

Read More

Former JMF Co. Owner John M. Frey passes away

John M. Frey was the former owner and CEO of JMF Co.

Frey died on March 25, 2014 at the age of 93.

Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

BNP Media's Plumbing Group Visits Grundfos North American Headquarters

BNP Media’s Plumbing Group, comprised of the Plumbing & Mechanical, Supply House Times, PM Engineer (pme) and Reeves Journal brands, recently visited Grundfos’ new North American headquarters building in the western Chicago suburb of Downers Grove, Ill.

8/26/14 1:00 pm EST

Free Webinar: Low Temperature Heat Emitter Options in Hydronic Systems

With proper design, you can create systems that require supply water temperatures no higher than 120° F under design load conditions.

Supply House Times

Cover Image

2014 October

Our October 2014 issue features a look at the 2014 Supply House of the Year: Ferguson Enterprises.

Table Of Contents Subscribe

NAECA 2015 Water Heater Regulations

Is your company ready for the NAECA 2015 Water Heater Regulations?
View Results Poll Archive

The Supply House Times Store

2015.jpg
2015 National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator

Every plumbing and HVAC estimator can use the cost estimates in this practical manual!

More Products

Clear Seas Research

CS-OflRGBhomepage.jpgWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications,Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

STAY CONNECTED

facebook Twitter Updated icon Youtube Updated icon    LinkedIn Updated icon  Google+

Premier 125

Premier 125 button

The information SUPPLY HOUSE TIMES uses to rank the Premier 125 is the most accurate we can gather. It is primarily based on responses to a questionnaire we send to the wholesalers in our database, supplemented with information obtained from industry reports and estimates.