- MARKET SECTORS
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Morris Beschloss: The Beschloss Perspective
- Hank Darlington: Showrooms
- Jim Wheeler: HVAC
- Rick Johnson: Distribution Management
- Dick Friedman: Tech Tips
- Mike Miazga: In Closing
- Safety Columnists
- ASA President’s Letter
- Josh Brown: Generation Y Insights
- PVF OUTLOOK
- PB OUTLOOK
How the Premier 125 happens
The information SUPPLY HOUSE TIMES uses to rank the Premier 125 is the most accurate we can gather. It is primarily based on responses to a questionnaire we send to the wholesalers in our database, supplemented with information obtained from industry reports and estimates.
As in every year since the first Premier listing in SUPPLY HOUSE TIMES in 1993, some wholesalers opted not to provide some or all of the information we requested.
- The companies with estimated sales are indicated by asterisks behind their names.
- As longtime participants in the Premier 125 survey know, we do not reveal any specific financial information to anyone. Companies are ranked by sales volume only within broad categories.
- Some companies that have been listed in the Premier 125 with estimated figures in recent years are not present in the May 2012 edition due to the fact that our efforts to contact those companies were unsuccessful (some companies have consistently declined to participate in our research) and we were not able to obtain the necessary data to confirm the accuracy of the previous estimates.
Premier 125 2013 includes:
To order your copy of the Premier 125, please contact: